Critical Infrastructure Security Guide 1
What network operators need to understand about the cyber security threat
This paper will detail the importance of cyber security on our communications networks, and introduce some important concepts and ideas, as you begin to strengthen and secure your network.
- The nature of the threat
- What is an industrial control system?
- Some dangerous assumptions
- Identifying borders, frontiers and attack surfaces
- Types of cyber attack
- The next frontier: the Internet of Things
- Where to start
- Where to go for more information
This guide should be read in conjunction with;